Thursday, December 17, 2015

Sometimes it sucks being nice! I envy those Bitchy people no-body wants to be around.  They have it made! If someone asks a bitchy person to babysit no-one is surprised when they flip you off! Where as the nice person goes, "Sure...Anytime".  What I really meant was not today...I work and Since my shift is graveyard I like the hours before for napping or main lining caffeine.  It's true that I have my child with me at that time of the day, but that's different.  He already knows my limits and when to run!  The children I watched wanted to test my limits. I felt like a broken record..No..Don't touch that..No pushing..Put that back..TIME OUT!  My tolerance and easy going manner went out the door with their parents.  I actually said a loud, "Yay."  When their mom was at the door...They of course didn't want to leave!  I might have given them a gentle nudge in the right direction. I went to work feeling out of sorts because the force was disturbed..My sacred time that I use to mentally prepare myself was filled with children whining!  Is it my fault? Yes..I should say no.  Oh it sucks to be a nice person that wants to help or save everyone..How easy we are disregarded, taken advantage, and forgotten..

No comments:

Post a Comment